Since his graduation in Medicine, he has dedicated himself to the improvement of surgical techniques, following the career of his father, the renowned plastic surgeon Professor Dr. José Estrela Neto.
Dr. Daniel studied Medical Residency in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery, a period in which he was a student of Professor Ivo Pitanguy - a world reference in the specialty - of which the Institute carries his name.
Afterward, he started a Post-Graduation in Laser, Cosmetics, and Procedures at the Albert Einstein Hospital in São Paulo, bringing to his clinic in Leblon the most up-to-date facial and body rejuvenation through Botulinum Toxin (Botox®), Collagen Biostimulators (Sculptra®/Radiesse®), Peeling and Laser.
Since then, Dr. Daniel's presence in National and International conferences has been constant.
An enthusiast of teaching and research, he has worked as a collaborator on book chapters and as an author of scientific articles published in medical journals.
Member of the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery (SBCP), Member of the Association of former students of Professor Ivo Pitanguy (AexPI), Member of the Brazilian College of Surgeons (CBC), registered at the Regional Council of Medicine (CRM) of Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo.
DR. DANIEL ESTRELA
- Plastic Surgeon registered with the Federal Council of Medicine RQE: 30882;
- Member of the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery (SBCP);
- Medical Residency in Plastic Surgery at the Ivo Pitanguy Institute (IIP);
- Title of Specialist in Plastic Surgery by the Brazilian Medical Association (AMB) and Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery (SBCP);
- Member of Professor Ivo Pitanguy's Alumni Association (AexPI);
- Member of the Brazilian College of Surgeons (CBC);
- Medical Residency in General Surgery by the Rio de Janeiro State Health Secretariat (SES-RJ);
- Specialist in General Surgery by the Ministry of Education;
- General Surgeon registered with the Federal Council of Medicine RQE: 30881;
- Graduated in Medicine at the University of Fortaleza (UF).